Conservative, Honest Dental Care for Your Family’s Smiles
Oral health is closely tied to overall wellness: A healthy mouth means comfortably chewing and enjoying the foods one loves. A mouth free of dental disease and pain means better quality of life. And clean, bright teeth improve one’s self-esteem, which leads to greater confidence.
Dr. David Cooney and his team understand the essential role dental health plays in our lives. We’re committed to helping every member of our patient family achieve a health-filled, confident smile, with treatment tailored to each person’s situation.
What’s Different About Our Practice?
Dr. Cooney and our staff members will care for you with the same gentle compassion and professionalism we offer our own family members.
- We listen to you in order to understand what you want from care. We know you have unique dental goals and personal concerns. By spending time talking with you, and learning what you need from visits, we’re able to provide personalized treatment that ensures you achieve a wonderful smile!
- We keep you informed and engaged. Open, clear communication is key to positive dental care. We will explain all treatment options clearly, walk you through every procedure, and directly answer any questions you have.
- We emphasize conservative treatment. Dr. Cooney knows minimally invasive dental techniques deliver the strongest results, most comfortable treatment experiences, and healthiest smiles.
- We focus on patient education. During visits, our team and Dr. Cooney will talk about your dental health. We’ll explain what’s happening in your mouth, how it affects your body, and what you can do to improve the health of both. We want you to have a full and fully enjoyed life; a healthy smile is a big part of that!
- We pursue our own education, too. Dr. Cooney and our team regularly complete continuing education courses to stay current on new technology and treatments. This allows us to provide the most up-to-date dental care and ensures the best visits for you.
Schedule a Visit
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to our dental family: it will be our honor to help you attain a lifetime of healthy, radiant smiles and become your friends in the process. Please call for your appointment today!